PURPLE FREESIA FLOWER : FLOWER BEAD BRACELETS : EATABLE FRUIT BOUQUET.
Purple Freesia Flower
- Freesia Ecklon ex Klatt is a genus of 14–16 species of flowering plants in the family Iridaceae, native to Africa. Of the 14 species, 12 are native to Cape Province, South Africa, the remaining two to tropical Africa, one species extending north of the equator to Sudan.
- A small southern African plant of the iris family, with fragrant, colorful, tubular flowers, many varieties of which are cultivated for use by florists
- any of several plants of the genus Freesia valued for their one-sided clusters of usually fragrant yellow or white or pink tubular flowers
- Innocence, friendship, thoughtfulness. Trust and Spirited. Freesia – with their bell-shaped blooms and sweet, citrus scent – are among the most popular fragrant flowers.
- A color intermediate between red and blue
- A crimson dye obtained from some mollusks, formerly used for fabric worn by an emperor or senior magistrate in ancient Rome or Byzantium
- of a color intermediate between red and blue
- a purple color or pigment
- Purple clothing or material
- empurpled: excessively elaborate or showily expressed; "a writer of empurpled literature"; "many purple passages"; "an over-embellished story of the fish that got away"
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
Purple Freesia close up
This is one of a whole bunch of the most beautiful freesias that my good friend bought me for my Birthday in April. Gorgeous :)
I took this on a walk in my neighborhood. Everything is starting to bloom. I love it!
san diego flowers
wedding arm bouquet
pots of flowers
white flower hair accessories
cheap flowers delivered sydney
floating flowers candles
cost for wedding flowers