The French Flower - Ivory And Black Flower Girl Dress - Perennial Flowering Vines
The French Flower
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
La Fourchette, a little French place on 18th Street has the best Eggs Benedict in town, owing in large part to pieces of french bread that form the base of the dish being literally soaked in butter. I'd have put pictures of the food up, but you actually get fatter just looking at them. Instead, here are the lovely fresh flowers they have on the table.
French Flower Label
Scan of a vintage, circa 1910, french seed jar cover depicting the common marigolds, Tagetes patula.
I love the richness of the graphic.
Purchased on eBay.
send flowers to montana
flower farm philippines
silk wedding flower package
valentines day flower ideas
flower girls gloves
black orchid florist
flower beaded necklace
silk flower cake topper
bridal flower hair accessories
100 flowers movement