Have Flowers Delivered. May Month Flower
Have Flowers Delivered
- Formally hand over (someone)
- Bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address
- Obtain (a vote) in favor of a candidate or cause
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- (deliver) bring to a destination, make a delivery; "our local super market delivers"
- (deliver) hand over: to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
have some flowers to deliver
This looks more like a scene from Paris than what one would expect in Havana but it's still one of my fav pics from that day..pity i my depth of field was so wide (could have been a tad sharper on the flowers) but it was such a wonderful scene i just had to post the picture. Where's he going? Who are the flowers for? Bought them? Selling them? Pretty lush bouquet for such a poor town?
My husband and I just recently celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Him being a sweetheart had beautiful flowers delivered. Luckily I took this when I did because the cold weather well the delivery person left my flowers out in the frigid cold and they only lasted a day :(
miniature flower pots
bridal floral bouquet
florida flower shop
flower girl hairstyles for short hair
silk flowers nyc
german plants and flowers
green flower bouquets
wedding flowers color
simple bridesmaid bouquets
flowering plants and trees