ALSTROEMERIA BOUQUET http://blog.dnevnik.hr/alstroemeria-bouquet
ALSTROEMERIA BOUQUET - ALSTROEMERIA
Alstroemeria bouquet - Bouquet maine et loire - Send flowers detroit.
- Alstroemeria (syn. Alstremeria, ), commonly called the Peruvian Lily or Lily of the Incas, is a South American genus of about 50 species of flowering plants. Almost all of the species are restricted to one of two distinct centers of diversity, one in central Chile, the other in eastern Brazil.
- A South American plant with showy lilylike flowers, often cultivated as an ornamental
- any of various South American plants of the genus Alstroemeria valued for their handsome umbels of beautiful flowers
- Wealth, prosperity, fortune, aspiring, devotion, friendship. Resembling a miniature lily, alstroemeria is often called the Peruvian Lily or Lily of the Incas.
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
This bouquet is the latest 'willing' victim/subject for my macro shots! It was captured through the Cosina 55mm f/1.2 shot wide-open. Compensation is probably due me from the lens manufacturer for the promotion they get!
The painting behind the arrangement was done by my wife, Brenda, in 2002.
BTW, we were going to see the Philadelphia Flower Show but decided against it due to the prohibitively priced tickets.
I saw these Alstroemeria seedpods on my friend's flower bouquet, so of course I had to save it. I'll dry it out first and hopefully it'll have viable seeds.
discount silk flowers
large flower bracelet
lily of the valley flower meaning
floral hair wreaths
flower cupcake cakes
flower girl ball
best flowers for valentines day
20.10.2011. u 19:02 •