ANGORA RUGS - RUGS
Angora Rugs - Berber Carpet Nylon
- a long-haired breed of cat similar to the Persian cat
- Ankara: the capital of Turkey; located in west-central Turkey; it was formerly known as Angora and is the home of Angora goats
- A cat, goat, or rabbit of a long-haired breed
- A fabric made from the hair of the angora goat or rabbit
- a domestic breed of goat raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Handmade Sino Chinese Angora Rabbit Fur Rug 8'x10'
Enhance the beauty of any room with a quality Oriental Rug from Oscar Isberian Rugs, a company which has been owned and operated by the same family since 1920. Our Rug Specialists travel to countries all over the world including India, Pakistan, Turkey, Nepal and Armenia to assemble the finest and most comprehensive selection of Oriental Rugs. Purchasing rugs in large quantities overseas allows us to pass the savings on to our customers. With retail locations in the Chicago area, in addition to our online store, we are ready to serve your needs for many years to come. By providing the finest in sales and cleaning for over 90 years, Oscar Isberian Rugs is synonymous with quality and care. Oscar Isberian Rugs: Winner of the "National Rug Retailer of the Year" award.
3 ply rug wool
This is Priscilla's wool so it is Shetland crossed with Bluefaced Leicester and was hand spun into a 3 ply sturdy yarn to be used for rug hooking. I will probably over dye it to get the colors I want before using it.
Leo, sitting on the sheepskin rug. How many other kittens get to have a sheepskin rug nearly all to them selves? Not many I'd say, not many at all... :)
J runners or small mats. Antique carpets have a history of more than 2500 years. This art form carries a sense of tradition from a country which has a very rich and powerful history. The skill and thought dedicated to each of these carpets adds a unique character to each piece. To trace the history of Antique carpets is to follow a path of cultural growth in one of the greatest civilizations the world has ever known. The element of luxury with which an Oriental carpet is associated today provides a marked contrast with its humble beginning among the nomadic tribes. Then it was an article of necessity to protect the tribes from the bitterly cold winters of the country. Although cotton was used for the warp and weft of the carpet wool became the basic weaving material for carpets. This material as well as silk are still used today to weave authentic Persian carpets. A key feature in making the carpets is the bright colors used to form the intricate designs and patterns. . Size: 5.2 x 6.9. Type: Embroideries and Quilts Angora. Category: Intermediate. Woven: Hand Knotted.
purple carpet tile
handmade rag rugs
rug stores toronto
foreign accents rugs
commercial carpet cleaning oakville