SMALL RUGS UK - RUGS UK
Small rugs uk - Carpet trunk liner - Buy round rug.
Small Rugs Uk
- on a small scale; "think small"
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
- United Kingdom
Hi -I'm Rafiki- aka Fik/Fi/Fikidee etc
my name is swahili for "Friend"- (my mum is a big Africa fan)
1. I was born June 2010 at Itzapromise Poodles in Devon but now live with my "forever family" in Cornwall,UK.
2. Both my spoo-mum and my spoo-dad were silvers- I'm kinda shaded at the moment with pale roots and edges, but changing fast. Spoo-Dad was Ir Ch Lemerle Remington Steel, Spoo-mum was Vulcan Champagne Sea Vixen for Somanic-the litter-sister to Am Ch Vulcan Champagne Sea Fox (who my mum fell in love with at Crufts 2008 and that's why I'm here now!)
3. My breeder was great- she kept us all in the lounge with the family and followed the "Superdog" program of Early Neurological Stimulation- and mum says thats probabaly a reason for my easy-going attitude and joie de vivre- nothing scares me - life's such fun.
Probably accounts for my great typing skills too:-))
4. I have a big spoo-brother- Zurie- he's my hero- you should see the things he can do- I'm trying to copy him all the time-I just LOVE him SO much but sometimes he pulls faces at me (usually when he's seepy and I want to play) but I just lick his teeth and wag my tail and I soon persuade him it's time for a game.
5. I have a little sister too - Ebs- a titchy little lap-top sized poodle-we have great tug games but she's getting sooo small recently I have to lie on my back so she can reach me and sometimes I fall over so she thinks she pushed me down- she likes that.
6. My other playmate is Caspurr- a great interactive toy- he's a blue Cornish Rex Cat-his ears are so big and my job is to keep them REALLY clean - its hard work but we have great games of hide'n'seek and he never needs to be persuaded like Zurie- he's always ready for a chase game
7. Sometimes my buddy Caspurr brings in little poorly creatures for me to take care of too- I took a little mouse to my mum to mend last week and a weeny fluffed up greenfinch that was so cold in the garden I had to put it in Mum's bed wrapped in her rug til she found it.
8. My Mum says I've got springs on my paws-
when I get really pleased to see Dad or visitors come I bounce like a "dimented jack-in-the-box".
I tried it this morning when I was really pleased about going for a walk in the snow but it was a bit difficult landing so Mum said I had to stop- Shame- it was such fun!
9. I LOVE trick-time- we all sit together and do things to win treats -I can Give5 and Give10, wave goodbye, twirl as well as all the other stuff like down and stay- I just love it!!
10. My Mum says I'm the reason she joined Flickr- so that my spoo-mum could see how I'm growing- it's great getting to know spoos all over the world tho- now I'll just have to teach her how to take better photos of me:-D
Snug As A Bug In A Rug
I wasn't gonna put any more on today but I found this tucked away in a cubby hole ( or an external hard drive if you like ), it's not particularly detailed but sometimes I just need something cute to make me smile : )
I'm pretty sure this is one of the parents whose entire clutch of 8 eggs just disappeared overnight earlier in the year. I followed them right through courtship, mating, nest building, and incubation; although obviously I'm a big macho bloke ( ! ) it was quite upsetting. Especially not knowing what happened to them and considering the amount of time and effort swans put into breeding it is a bit of a disaster when it goes wrong. As far as I'm aware they can't just have another go in the same year like smaller birds can. Well at least they're still alive and can have another go next year, they had a 100% success rate with this clutch last year : )
Do I waffle on or what !
replacement boat carpet
queen commercial carpet
film carpet protection
carpet barn falmouth
farm rugs for kids