Cookie Monster Fitted Hat : Sesame Street Cookie Monster.
Cookie Monster Fitted Hat
- Cookie Monster is a fictional Muppet character on the children's television show Sesame Street. He is best known for his voracious appetite and his famous eating phrases: "Me want cookie!", "Me eat cookie!", and "Om nom nom nom" (said through a mouth full of food).
- The Cookie Monster is a short story/novella by Vernor Vinge. It was first published in the October 2003 issue of Dell Magazines' anthology publication Analog, and has subsequently been collected in several science fiction anthology collections. It won the 2004 Hugo Award for Best Novella.
- He has a love for cookies.
- (of a room) Equipped with matching pieces of furniture built to be fixed into a particular space
- (fit) meeting adequate standards for a purpose; "a fit subject for discussion"; "it is fit and proper that you be there"; "water fit to drink"; "fit for duty"; "do as you see fit to"
- being the right size and shape to fit as desired; "a fitted overcoat"; "he quickly assembled the fitted pieces"
- Attached to or provided with a particular component or article
- Made or shaped to fill a space or to cover something closely or exactly
- (fit) a display of bad temper; "he had a fit"; "she threw a tantrum"; "he made a scene"
- A shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform
- Used to refer to a particular role or occupation of someone who has more than one
- put on or wear a hat; "He was unsuitably hatted"
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- an informal term for a person's role; "he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
Day 36 - Cookie Monster, NO Cookies...YET
In due time this Cookie Monster will get her favorites again, she can have them in moderation now but I am on a MISSION and I HAVE TO STAY ON TRACK... so for now it's a blue hue moment..
Thanks to my son who sent me my matching CM hat, I got it the other day.. YAY..he so loves me while he's in Cali..Frowny face for missing him TOO.. whaaaaa
Now I wonder if I can find some Cookie Monster PANTS... O wouldnt that be just the fit to wear in public in your 40's... :-)
Ok I have to stop camera playing, now to get dressed and hit the rain to see a client...L8r
Back two are snap backs. Front are all fitted.
Back left to right: Miami Heat and Charles Barkley Nike hat.
Front left to right: Yankees 7 1/4, Cookie monster 7 1/4, Yankees 7 1/4 and Steelers 7 1/8.
Will sell or add to trades if possible.
paleo diet cookies
ginger shortbread cookies
james cook travels
thermal cooker review
pbs show you can cook
recipe slow cook
cranberry shortbread cookies