LIGHT FLOOR - UNDERFLOOR HEATING COOLING.
- Become illuminated
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window"
- Provide with light or lighting; illuminate
- make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
- Switch on (an electric light)
- lightly: with few burdens; "experienced travellers travel light"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
The top floor of the famous department store in London.
Not sure what is so special about it, it just seems to be an extravagant Debenhams...
light in the darkness
(student work at the Kunstakademie Dusseldorf)
pvc flooring rolls
winnipeg floor hockey
remove linoleum flooring
source floor plan software
marble floor cleaners
square floor pillows