BUCKHEAD INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC. BUCKHEAD INVESTMENT
Buckhead Investment Partners Inc. Invest In Notes.
Buckhead Investment Partners Inc
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Buckhead is a town in Morgan County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2008 census, the town had a total population of 233 people.
- Buckhead is a below ground station in the MARTA rail system. It is located in the median of State Route 400, a limited access highway, at Peachtree Road.
- The term Buckhead may mean: *Buckhead (Atlanta), an upscale district of Atlanta, Georgia **Buckhead (MARTA station), a passenger rail station in the Buckhead district in Atlanta, Georgia **Buckhead Grand, a skyscraper **Buckhead Church *Buckhead, Georgia, a small town in the U.S.
- Either member of a married couple or of an established unmarried couple
- (partnership) the members of a business venture created by contract
- (partnership) a contract between two or more persons who agree to pool talent and money and share profits or losses
- Either of two people dancing together or playing a game or sport on the same side
- (partnership) a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal; "effective language learning is a partnership between school, teacher and student"; "the action teams worked in partnership with the government"
- A person who takes part in an undertaking with another or others, esp. in a business or company with shared risks and profits
One of the earliest settlements in Morgan County, the area around Buckhead was still in close proximity to Native American Territory in the early 1800s. According to local lore, a group of hunters tracking game crossed the Oconee River from Greene County and found this area to be ideal for settlement. To attest to their good fortune, the head of a buck deer killed by the hunters was hung in a tree.
Though the town of Buckhead was formally incorporated by the Georgia legislature in 1887 and recorded in 1908, the earliest documented reference to this community dates to 1819 in an account ledger for a general store located here. By 1823, a post office had been constructed, and by the 1830s, the Georgia Railroad came through Buckhead. A Methodist Church was organized in 1824, and a Baptist Church in 1890. A four-room school house that had ten grade levels, employed eight teachers, and possessed an auditorium was constructed in 1900.
Buckhead also enjoyed a thriving commercial center that included four general stores, two drug stroes, a bank, a cotton buyer's office, three restaurants, a barber shop, a livery stable and a hotel. Industries included a cotton gin, a grist mill, and a blacksmith shop.
Several large fires have taken their toll on Buckhead through the years destroying many of its old buildings. Additionally, the agricultural economy has shifted from cotton production to dairy operations.
BECAUSE OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THIS COMMUNITY, BUCKHEAD IS RECOGNIZED AS A SIGNIFICANT PART OF OUR COUNTY HISTORY
Buckhead Alliance Center, Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia
Buckhead Alliance Center, Architects Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart & Associates 2001, Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia
management investment group
bernard l madoff investment securities llc address
investment policy for non profits
examples of capital investment
business opportunity investment act
theories of international trade and investment
how to find great investments
no cash investment
05.11.2011. u 14:15 •