DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT CONSULTING - DIVERSIFIED INVESTM
DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT CONSULTING - INVESTMENTS IDEAS - FIRST INVESTMENT BANK BULGARIA
Diversified Investment Consulting
- (of a company) Enlarge or vary its range of products or field of operation
- (diversify) make (more) diverse; "diversify a course of study"
- Enlarge or vary the range of products or the field of operation of (a company)
- Make or become more diverse or varied
- having variety of character or form or components; or having increased variety; "a diversified musical program ranging from classical to modern"; "diversified farming"; "diversified manufacturing"; "diversified scenery"; "diversified investments"
- (diversification) the act of introducing variety (especially in investments or in the variety of goods and services offered); "my broker recommended a greater diversification of my investments"; "he limited his losses by diversification of his product line"
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- (Consultant (medicine)) In the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and parts of the Commonwealth, consultant is the title of a senior doctor who has completed all of his or her specialist training and been placed on the specialist register in their chosen specialty.
- The business of giving specialist advice to other professionals, typically in financial and business matters
- (consultant) adviser: an expert who gives advice; "an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
- A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who provides professional or expert advice in a particular area of expertise such as management, accountancy, the environment, entertainment, technology, law (
Consulting by Hoteliers
Hotel Consulting | Property Management Services | Hotel Training | Integrating Adventure Facilities | Sourcing | Hotel Marketing Solutions | Financial Assistance | Turnkey Project Management
Pump Consulting Engineers and Contractors
Consulting engineer's gather for pump training exercise by Wastecorp factory pump technicians
northside capital investment
investment property in egypt
invest in gold market
statewide capital investments
investment and recovery act of 2011
property investing seminar
income property investing
best etfs to invest in 2011
05.11.2011. u 14:08 •