PRIMARY RESIDENCE TO INVESTMENT PROPERTY - PRIMARY RESI
Primary residence to investment property - Moderate risk investments.
Primary Residence To Investment Property
- Real estate that generates income, such as an apartment building or a rental house.
- A nonowner occupied residential property used to generate income.
- Real estate owned with the intent of earning income and not intended for owner occupancy.
- A person's primary residence is the dwelling where they usually live, typically a house or an apartment. A person can only have one primary residence at any given time, though they may share the residence with other people.
- The property in which the customer resides the majority of the time.
- A residence that the borrower intends to occupy as a principal residence.
992 Craig Residence "Peppergate Ranch"
Built in 1939 and located in West Hills, this one-story single-family residence was designed by master architect Paul R. Williams (1894-1980) in the Ranch Style. One of the foremost architects of Los Angeles in the mid-twentieth century, Williams was the first certified African-American architect west of the Mississippi River, the first African-American member of the American Institute of Architects, and also served on the first Los Angeles Planning Commission. The residence was built for Talton R. Craig, founder of the Craig Movie Supply Company. The home was built as the primary residence of Craig’s 29-acre ?Peppergate Ranch,? later subdivided in the 1960s as Woodlake Estates and Pinelake Estates. (Description from: City of Los Angeles - Office of Historic Resources)
Primary Residence - 2
This is the "Primary Residence" statue from St. Paul, MN's final year of Peanuts statues, "The Doghouse Days of Summer". It was sponsored by Snoopy's Home Ice in Santa Rosa, CA, and now resides outside the Charles M. Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa.
tax lien certificate investing
prime investment holdings
2011 institutional investment report
foreign direct investment advantages
economic growth investment
where do i invest money
investing in a vacation home
alcohol stocks to invest in
05.11.2011. u 13:45 •