Nurse Cookie Cutter - Oven Cooked Ribs Recipe.
Nurse Cookie Cutter
- Denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics
- a kitchen utensil used to cut a sheet of cookie dough into desired shapes before baking
- having the same appearance (as if mass-produced); "a suburb of cookie-cutter houses"
- A device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape
- A cookie cutter in American English and biscuit cutter in Commonwealth English is a tool to cut out cookie/biscuit dough in a particular shape.
- Give medical and other attention to (a sick person)
- one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician)
- Try to cure or alleviate (an injury, injured part, or illness) by treating it carefully and protectively
- try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury; "He nursed his cold with Chinese herbs"
- harbor: maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment"
- Care for the sick and infirm, esp. as a profession
These are for an Orthopedice Surgeon. I had so much fun doing them but the time it takes to do them, wow. 5 hours and that does not include mixing and baking. Was it worth it? Yes, I love painting.
Fabulous scores of books, a stethoscope cover for my best friend who is a nurse, darling doll for Miss S's room, baggie of copper cookie cutters...total spent $40.00
christmas sugar cookie decorations
cooking rice in pressure cooker
cook food games
girl scout cookies order form 2011
how to cook a curry
captain james cook in australia
basmati rice rice cooker
how to cook pickled pork