AMERICAN FURNITURE DEALERS - FURNITURE IN BROOKLYN
American Furniture Dealers
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- A native or citizen of the United States
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- A person or business that buys and sells goods
- A person who buys and sells drugs
- (dealer) trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- A person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent)
- (dealer) a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
- (dealer) a firm engaged in trading
Antique Furniture Directory
Hinckley, F. L. 1953. A directory of antique furniture: The authentic classification of European and American design. New York: Bonanza Books.
A pictorial survey. A scholarly and dispassionate look at furniture design up to the early 19c, and how the various centres of manufacture were influenced by each other while retaining their individual styles. An essential book for the serious collector, dealer or student. .With a section on the spread of French and English design inf luences to: Germany, Liege and Aix-la-Chapelle, Austria, Denmark, Danish West indies, Bermuda, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Holland, Dutch Colonies, China and the Philippines, and Ireland With over 1100 half-tone illustrations.
Philco Sign at the American Sign Museum
Swain Furniture's Philco neon sign. Evidently, the store was a Philco dealer. At the American Sign Museum
ashley furniture in dallas
aaa home furniture discounts
sims 2 victorian furniture
computer workbench furniture
restaurant furniture from
axi contemporary furniture
mikes furniture in chicago
homestead house furniture
furniture sliders for carpet
design source furniture az