Photo Slideshow Editor - Photo Album Layout Ideas.
Photo Slideshow Editor
- A slideshow is a display of a series of chosen pictures, which is done for artistic or instructional purposes. Slideshows are conducted by a presenter using an apparatus, such as a carousel slide projector, an overhead projector or in more recent years, a computer running presentation software.
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine)
- (editing) putting something (as a literary work or a legislative bill) into acceptable form
- A person who works for a publishing company, commissioning or preparing material for publication
- A person who is in charge of and determines the final content of a text, particularly a newspaper or magazine
- A computer program enabling the user to alter or rearrange text
- editor program: (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data
TTN Slideshow: Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention, March 26-28 2010
The weekend-long Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention happened at the Sheraton City Center Hotel from March 26-28 and featured tattoo artists and sideshow acts from across the nation. Slideshow by TTN Assistant Photo Editor Walbert Young.
Editors - Cinespace - January 17, 2006
My very old Editors pictures from January 17, 2006 at Cinespace in Hollywood. Please excuse the crappy quality of these pics.
disable windows photo viewer
photo shop tutorials free
america photo contest
flash photo gallery script
jessica alba photo shoot
free online photo designer
new effects for photo booth
japan girls photo gallery