ENAMEL BATH REPAIR : ENAMEL BATH
ENAMEL BATH REPAIR : COMPUTER PROBLEM REPAIR : TV REPAIR TECH.
Enamel Bath Repair
- a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- Apply nail polish to (fingernails or toenails)
- coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
- hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- Coat or decorate (a metallic or hard object) with enamel
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- bathe: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
Had some good luck with finding enamel bowls lately. The best one was the blue Cathrineholm plate with an unusual design on it - usually I only see the Lotus pattern here on the west coast, if I see any Cathrineholm at all. It's sort of a sprayed web type of design. Web design!
At the thrift, it wasn't priced so I had to go and visit the "pricing lady". She must have taken a whole minute looking at the plate and sizing me up. Then, with a complete poker face, she said $3. I think it would have probably should have been 50 cents since it was in that pile. But I wasn't about to complain. It's marked on back as "Made With Crucible Stainless Steel - Cahtrineholm Norway".
The orange bowl is an small Emalox found at the thrift store for a dollar.
The tiny green enamel dish with the maple leaf, I've no idea who made it, but it was 45 cents.
enameling in progress
Clockwise from top left: Enameling tools and supplies; Fired enamel on trivet and firing rack; Firing set-up on firing fork; Cobalt blue 100 mesh powder and fired cobalt test tile
free online chilton auto repair manual
how to repair credit
electronic troubleshooting and repair
how do you repair bad credit
head gasket repair additive
repairing delta faucet
rv tire repair
motorcycle wheel repairs
pinball board repair
04.11.2011. u 22:32 •