HOW TO HAVE CLEAN TEETH - HAVE CLEAN TEETH
How To Have Clean Teeth - Water Cleaning Equipment
How To Have Clean Teeth
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing
- A similar hard, pointed structure in invertebrate animals, typically functioning in the mechanical breakdown of food
- dentition: the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- (tooth) something resembling the tooth of an animal
- An appetite or liking for a particular thing
- (tooth) hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
Day #95 - 11/11/07 - Obsessive Hand Washer
There's a bit of a story behind this boring photo.
I had a strange thing happen to me tonight. I went out with Doug, Heather and Salina to eat at Buca Di Beppo's downown tonight, and afterwards we went to go see that new Christmas movie. We met up with a friend of mine and his girlfriend there.
Now, I had never met his girlfriend before, (though I know she had tried to start shit with a good friend of mine) so when they walked up I was nice and polite and said "Hi, I'm Xelia!" and reached out to shake her hand like I would to any person I meet.
She looked at me and my hand like I was fucking diseased. I was shocked for a second, and then looked at her puzzled and said "...okay, so you don't shake hands..." and backed off. Awkward. She scowled at me and said no. Me and all my friends were kind of shocked. Her boyfriend tried to break the tension and try to introduce Doug, Heather and Salina but she didn't seem to care because she didn't acknowledge them at all. Even more awkward. So we just walked into the theater, leaving them standing there.
I had never had anything like that happen to me in my life. I'd never had anyone be so rude to me. I'm a fucking germaphobe and I still shake people's hands or hug them when I first meet them, no matter how uncomfortable it makes me because I'm polite and I think it's the right thing to do. Now, I'd understand not shaking someone's hand if you had a cold or were just deathly uncomfortable and you explained that, but she didn't say a word to me. She was just completely rude to both me and my friends. I don't get where people get off thinking it's okay to treat others like that. Also, why would you want to make such a bad first impression? I'd be so embarrassed if my boyfriend ever treated my friends like that.
We sat down in the theater and my friend walked up to us alone and tried to tell me not to worry about it, she's like that with everyone and she just needs to warm up to me. Pretty much just covering and making excuses. I don't ever want to be in her presence enough for her to 'warm up to me'. Then they sat on the opposite side of the theater. Thank god I didn't attempt to hug her like I do some people. She probably would have punched me in the face.
I was really pissed off and totally offended when it happened, but I'm over it now. Just kind of shocked. I don't understand what would compel someone to be so mean to someone they don't know.
On another note, I have an OCD habit of washing my hands obsessively. I had just come from washing my hands. I'm sure my hands were ten times cleaner than hers have ever been.
Week 5 Theme: "Photoshop" or "Pieces of me"
* Couldn't decide what the theme should be this week. Then I decided I'd try something a Florida photographer has done and is on exhibit down there. Its all photos of his body parts. (No, it is a clean family rated exhibit with proper body parts exhibited) His goatee is something like a large 24x36 print. So I thought I'd try pieces of me and tried by taking a shot of my eye. When I went to work on it in LR, it screamed to me to do something strange in PS so... here is my convoluted face. You decide what my 365 theme should be this week - "PS work" or "Pieces of Me"
This photo is not for public use.
You must contact the photographer for licensing information.
© DSPhotography / Dan Smith 2011
clean hip hop music for kids
spiritual spring cleaning
disk clean up windows 2000
clip art of cleaning supplies
simple and clean kingdom hearts 1 theme song
the works cleaning products
clean and clear invisible shine
clean tile grouting
how often dry clean suit
28.10.2011. u 06:15 •