Buy Covergirl Makeup - Make Up Berlin.
Buy Covergirl Makeup
- COVERGIRL is an American cosmetics brand founded in 1909 in Maryland, by the Noxzema Chemical Company (later called Noxell) and acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1989.
- Covergirl is the first album of the German trance group Groove Coverage, released in 2002. It Features the 2 singles "Moonlight Shadow" and "God is a Girl" in both radio edit and ballad form. The Radio Edit of "God is a Girl" is a hidden track at the end of the album.
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
couponing: walgreens, cvs, rite aid
schick razor, retail ??, sale $8.29 bought 1 w/1 - $5/1 manu Q & $3 EB promo = $0.29/each (did this twice!)
gain deal: get $10EB wyb $30 products --> (5) gain powders & 1 liquid, sale $5.44/each, used 5 - $2/1 manu Q = $2.11/each
aveeno deal: last wk they had a $10+UP wyb $30 (wkly deal) & $10+UP wyb $20 (monthly deal) overlapping! so i took advantage -->
aveeno shampoo & conditioners, retail $5.99/each, bought 2 of each, used 3 - $3/2 manu Q & 1 - $2/1 RA Q
aveeno calming lotion, retail $6.49/each, bought 2 B1G50%
=$33.70 - $20 +UP = $13.70 - $11 (coupons) = $2.70/6 items = $0.45/each!!
coldcalm, retail $10.49/each, sale $5.99 w/$6 RR promo = FREE (did this twice!)
cepacol, retail $5.49/each, sale $2.99 w/$3RR promo = FREE (did this twice!)
nivea, retail ??, sale 2/$4 - bought 4 w/2 - $3/2 manu Q = $0.50/each (did this twice!)
covergirl had a high value Q this past wk, i had like 6 of 'em but i only used 2 and gave the rest to my girl....so here's this one:
3 lipsticks & an eyeliner (i found out the next day that lip and eye makeup were actually exempt from this Q but they still took it anyways...it just said "FACE" on the Q)
retail $6.99 or (3) $5.99/each, bought 4 & used (2) - $8/2 manu Q = $2.24/each
Random junk I bought : )
I bought the powder because of some girl on Youtube saying it was one of her fav face powders and it has been around since 1935! So I figured it must be decent...yeah I like it...I will like it A LOT more when I get back to Orange County because its hard to put face powder over SWEAT!! bleh
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Nailpolish because it was ORANGE : ) It looks like I fingered a pumpkin basically.
Rimmel lipgloss - Because i've never tried any Rimmel products I thought they were gonna be shitty like Wet n wild or Covergirl but I love the lipgloss its super pretty : )
And...Revlon Colorstay because it's suppose to be as good as MACS foundation and I dont feel like spending 40 on MACs again....but im not sure about this one yet. So I might have to buy MAC again lol
permanent make up classes
wedding makeup for black women
apply your make up
eye make up for dark brown eyes
lazarus the makeup man
silver make up bag
max factor shimmering makeup
benefit cosmetics eye bright