HOW TO USE MAKEUP BRUSH : PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE.
How To Use Makeup Brush
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- a dense growth of bushes
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
The Raven Mistress
edit (7/3/07): My friend pointed out that the makeup looks like a raven. Do you see it? (So that's where the title comes from.) I fear that I have run out of my creative juices... :[ I can't even think of titles anymore! >_<
edit: (8/24/07): Highest on flickr yet! Number 18. Thanks everyone! :]
I didn't like the empty space on the left so I used the clone brush to add another me, but with opacity at 80%. I took about five minutes debating whether I should have it at 80% or 100%; honestly, I still don't know. :P But I suppose 80% might be better since there's more of a contrast between the two.
I hate how my braces show! >_< I didn't edit them out because it looked funny when I tried. :P But I'm getting them off on the 18th! WHOO!! :D
hair, model, makeup - me
Also from TOSSS we bought sustainable kitchen items. The pot scrubber is made from bamboo and the scrubby part is made from biodegradable plant "plastics" and can be thrown into a compost pile and changed out when it's past being used! Also bought biodegradable plant cellulose sponges and a bamboo pot scraper.
Add a caption
I got 2.5 loads of laundry onto this bad boy! We currently have it in front of our heater and I have a box fan blowing on it to help it dry, as our apartment is on the cool side. The only things I washed that I couldn't fit on this were two sheets. I am super impressed at how much I could fit on here.
foundation mineral makeup
cosmetic online shop
makeup tips for spring
colorful make up ideas
top ten makeup
make up caddy
lighted magnifying make up mirror
how to do wedding makeup
physicians formula organic wear makeup