Art Lamp Shades : 96 Drapery Panels.
Art Lamp Shades
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
Quezal(?) Art Glass Lamp Shade ca. 1900-1930s
Trying to figure out how best to light this piece to avoid the hot spots on the gold feathers as well as under exposure of the bottom portion of the shade.
I'm so confused!! :D
At a friend's house. All made at home, right from glass paintings to the lamp shade!
outdoor shade tent
best shade of red hair
red silk drapes