CUSTOM WINDOW COVERINGS DRAPERIES CURTAINS. CEILING FIXTURE SHADE. CANOPY MANUFACTURE
Custom Window Coverings Draperies Curtains
- A layer of something that covers something else
- A thing used to cover something else, typically in order to protect or conceal it
- layers, see k o s h a.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- A curtain (sometimes known as a drape, mainly in the United States) is a piece of cloth intended to block or obscure light, or drafts, or water in the case of a shower curtain. Curtains hung over a doorway are known as portieres.
- (drapery) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- (drapery) cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Provide with a curtain or curtains
- Curtains is the seventh solo album by John Frusciante released on February 1, 2005 through Record Collection. It was the last record of a six album series Frusciante released, within the span of six months.
- (curtain) provide with drapery; "curtain the bedrooms"
- (curtain) hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Conceal or screen with a curtain
- Established practice or usage having the force of law or right
- custom-made: made according to the specifications of an individual
- accepted or habitual practice
- A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
- A thing that one does habitually
- a specific practice of long standing
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
Totally unique, these curtains were designed to capture movement and light in their repeating folds. Constructed by hand from over 100 yards of extra wide fabric, these particular works of art took over 2 weeks to sew together. These epitomize our fanatical approach to simplicity; to construct furnishings that look effortless, yet simply cannot exist without the thousands of hours of experience that tempers this craft.
Bust of John Curtain
Charlton, Victoria, Australia
"John Joseph Curtain
1941 to 1945
Resident of Charlton
1894 to 1896"
custom truck canopy
pictures of drapery styles
sun cutters car profile window shade
door inserts with blinds
pendant shades glass
drapery workroom price
vertical blinds brackets