Drapery Tassel. Light Bulb Shades. Red Paisley Drapes.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Provide with a tassel or tassels
- (of corn or other plants) Form tassels
- (The Tassels) 'The Tassels' were a beach music band from Raleigh, North Carolina, United States started in 1962 by Sonny Coley, the lead singer. The other members of the band were Wayne Lanier (saxophone), Wally Wood (organ), Jimmy Bumgardner (guitar), Irven Hicks (drums) and Larry Nixon (bass).
- adornment consisting of a bunch of cords fastened at one end
- A tassel is a finishing feature in fabric decoration. It is a universal ornament that is seen in varying versions in many cultures around the globe.
Visit to Versailles: Tassels and Tatters
Granted, they did just reopen the Petit Trianon in July, 2008. But it sure looks like the Grand Trianon could use some TLC.
Custom Drapery with Fringe Detail
Rich, warm tones blend beautifully with the custom glazed walls. Tassels are a pretty dressmaker detail.
white roller shade
hand painted lamp shade
pop up camper awnings
black wood canopy bed
shades of red for hair color
attic fan shutter