Planting Shade Grass - Hurricane Shutters Price - Insulated Drapery.
Planting Shade Grass
- Place a seed, bulb, or plant in (a place) to grow
- Bury (someone)
- the act of fixing firmly in place; "he ordered the planting of policemen outside every doorway"
- a collection of plants (trees or shrubs or flowers) in a particular area; "the landscape architect sested a small planting in the northwest corner"
- putting seeds or young plants in the ground to grow; "the planting of corn is hard work"
- Place (a seed, bulb, or plant) in the ground so that it can grow
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Screen from direct light
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- cover with grass; "The owners decided to grass their property"
- shoot down, of birds
- Inform the police of criminal activity or plans
- narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
- Cover (an area of ground) with grass
- Feed (livestock) with grass
It was raining and I can't bring my camera outside my place. I saw this small grass-like plant the size of a regular paperclip growing on a rock under a shaded area. You know what i did next :-)
Crab grass seeds. This picture was actual an accident, I had the exposure at 1/2000 for taking pictures of the sky, and forgot to reduce it for shooting in the shade.
reflective window shade
window bamboo blinds
photo window blinds
woven woods blinds
shades block sun
fiamma awnings uk