COOKING A HAM ON THE GRILL : JAPANESE COOKING LESSONS LONDON : RUSTICO COOKING
Cooking A Ham On The Grill
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- left side of the screen you can see different product categories. When you click on one of them the products contained in it will be displayed on the right side of the screen and you can scroll down the page to see all the products.
- South Kona coast, Pu‘uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park encompasses an ancient Hawaiian area that contains royal grounds and heiau as well as a pu‘uhonua (place of refuge). The ancient heiau and pu‘uhonua have now been reconstructed, along with carved images of ancient gods (ki‘i).
- Standard Work Combination Sheet, automatic machine cycle time is shown with a dashed line to indicate that the machine is running on its own.
- A metal framework used for cooking food over an open fire; a gridiron
- A portable device for cooking outdoors, consisting of such a framework placed over charcoal or gas fuel
- a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate; "he cooked hamburgers on the grill"
- grillroom: a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- A large griddle
- cook over a grill; "grill the sausages"
- overact: exaggerate one's acting
- (Old Testament) son of Noah
- meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
1969 "camp" on our way to Mexico
Arriving along the Pacific ocean beach late at night on our two motorcycles, we were looking for a place to camp. Out of nowhere appears this nice old lighthouse, so we set up camp (we didn't know it was a park service protected site). Next morning with our sleeping bags hung up to dry and Pete fixing broiled ham over a campfire, the park ranger showed up and asked us what we were doing. In our innocent way we said "cooking breakfast". He was a quality ranger and shook his head an laughed. He said we weren't supposed to camp here "legally" but since the deed was done, and it was obvious we kept a clean camp, he told us to finish breakfast; break camp; and then head on out. He wished us luck when we totd him our destination was Mexico.
1969 Seattle to Mexico by motorcycle. We had just graduated from W.S.U. and decided to take a "road trip" by motobike. Pete rode a comfortable Triumph Bonneville 650 and all I could afford was a Honda CB350. We both put windshields on the bikes which helped.
Along the way we slept on river sandbars; at relatives; in a lighthouse; in a fire station; on a golf course; and anywhere else we could throw our sleeping bags (no room for a tent).
When we got to Mexicali we were so sore and sunburned, that we paid to have our bikes stored in a garage. We then took an all night train ride to Matzatlan, Mexico - - where we spent a week in an inexpensive hotel on the ocean.
baked ham cups
recipe from ted allen on queer eye for the straight guy... i'd been meaning to try it out for ages but never had muffin tins till now!
i took liberties on the recipe but here's the official one (forgot to copy down the quantities but i'm sure you can use your own discretion:
BAKED EGGS AND MUSHROOMS IN HAM CRISPS
- mushrooms, chopped
- shallots, finely chopped
- unsalted butter
- salt and pepper
- creme fraiche or sour cream (i left it out)
- ham (thinly sliced sheets will work best)
(and of course, i used cherry tomatos, which you can too! I also grate a bit of cheddar into the bottom of the 'cups')
Preheat oven to 400c (mine doesn't go that high, so i just put it on the grill setting)
Prepare mushrooms and shallots in a frying pan with the butter, add in the creme fraiche/sour cream.
Fit one slice (I used two because they were square and didn't cover the tin completely) of ham into lightly oiled muffin tins, divide mushroom mix and crack one egg into each. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked, but the yolk still slightly runny.
cooking course bangkok
cooking a whole pig
essential ingredient cooking school
roasted turkey cooking times
kitchen cooking accessories