Parabolic Solar Cooker - Steel Cut Oats Slow Cooker.
Parabolic Solar Cooker
- A solar oven or solar cooker is a device which uses sunlight as its energy source. Because they use no fuel and they cost nothing to run, humanitarian organizations are promoting their use worldwide to help slow deforestation and desertification, caused by using wood as fuel for cooking.
- A device that converts the sun's energy into heat energy, which is then used to cook food.
- The desert sun is not in fact hot enough to cook meat, but if it’s reflected against itself in a bowl of mirrors it can definitely heat tea and warm stew. Solar cookers are a new wave answer to the problem of cooking fuel shortages in semi-arid and deforested regions.
- Of or like a parabola or part of one
- Of or expressed in parables
- resembling or expressed by parables
- having the form of a parabola
- (parabola) a plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the curve
This parabolic mirror is used as a solar cooker
I saw this at the Fair Fair in Winterthur. The NGO distributes solar cooker in Madagascar, Africa. They recently celebrated their anniversary with various solar events.
parabolic self build kits
Parabolic solar cooker kits. Choose from either a deep or shallow dish design. Boil water and cook food in minutes using only the power of the sun.
electric cooktop 36
cook county genealogy records
oreo cookie crumb crust
cook little cook
cook turkey breast slow cooker
firenzi cooker hood
easy recipe for gingerbread cookies
how to cook bake chicken
thumbprint cookie recipe