Timer rice cooker : Slow cooker vegetable soup : Slow cooker beans dried.
Timer Rice Cooker
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
- An automatic mechanism for activating a device at a preset time
- A person or device that measures or records the amount of time taken by a process or activity
- a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- timekeeper: (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- Used to indicate how many times someone has done something
- a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
Bento Lunch -- 2007-10-15
Today was the first time I tried using the timer on the new rice cooker, and hurrah, it worked perfectly. I threw in some sausage that I cooked this morning, plus a whole bunch of nature's seasons (a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder), cayenne pepper, cumin, and red curry powder.
Meanwhile, an army of Teddy Grahams is doing the backstroke over a sea of asian pear.
10/365 - Rice Pudding.Yum. LMAO.
We had an excess of milk today, so I decided to make Rice Pudding. The timer on the cooker unfortunately beeped while I was settling A...20 minutes later, Imade it downstairs and was met with this.Lol. Once I picked all the burnt bits off, I was assured (by H)that it was delicious....I remain to be convinced. Lol.
(Taken with my phone as I've lost my camera battery...)
best cookies for shipping
customized cookie jars
lasagna recipe no cook noodles
dane cook quotes from retaliation
best way to cook potatoes
mt cook hostel
cookbook fundraiser ideas
rice cooker mexican rice