Invest in shares. India to invest. Mortgage rate on investment property
Invest In Shares
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- A part or portion of a larger amount that is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute
- Part proprietorship of property held by joint owners
- (share) any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate; "he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price"
- One of the equal parts into which a company's capital is divided, entitling the holder to a proportion of the profits
- (share) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; "he wanted his share in cash"
- (share) have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
Shared Interest, Investing in South Africa 16th Anniversary Awards Dinner
Shared Interest, Investing in South Africa's Future, 16th Anniversary Awards Dinner, Gotham Hall, March 22, 2010, NYC.(Photo by Bennett Raglin)
main street investment management
safest investment for 2011
register investment adviser
invest in stocks and shares
investment bonds with
investing in tip
market investment banking firm
how to invest 1 million dollars