SOUTHWEST INVESTMENT PARTNERS - ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ETF - HOW TO INVEST IN COMMERCIAL.
Southwest Investment Partners
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- southwesterly: coming from the southwest; "the winds are southwesterly"
- The compass point corresponding to this
- the compass point midway between south and west; at 225 degrees
- The direction toward the point of the horizon midway between south and west, or the point of the horizon itself
- The southwestern part of a country, region, or town
- the southwestern region of the United States generally including New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Nevada, California, and sometimes Utah and Colorado
- A person who takes part in an undertaking with another or others, esp. in a business or company with shared risks and profits
- Either of two people dancing together or playing a game or sport on the same side
- (partnership) a contract between two or more persons who agree to pool talent and money and share profits or losses
- Either member of a married couple or of an established unmarried couple
- (partnership) the members of a business venture created by contract
- (partnership) a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal; "effective language learning is a partnership between school, teacher and student"; "the action teams worked in partnership with the government"
Hotpants - Southwest Airlines Uniform.
I just read an article today that a girl was almost removed from a Southwest flight for having a skirt that was too short. It was no where near as short as these hot pants! By the way they were bright orange!
Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 N281WN
Southwest's 500th 737 indicated on the nose. Delivered 2007.
investment account application
current stocks to invest in
2011 investment forum
where to invest in times of inflation
provides investment advice
renewable energy investment 2011
ucb investment services inc
china investment fund