INVESTMENT CAPITAL ADVISORS : NET INVESTMENT INCOME RATIO.
Investment Capital Advisors
- In a fundamental sense, capital consists of anything that can enhance a person's power to perform economically useful work. A stone or an arrow is a capital for a caveman who can use it as a hunting instrument. A road is a capital for inhabitants of a city.
- Initial investment capital necessary for starting a business. Investment capital usually consists of inventory, equipment, pre-opening expenses and leaseholds.
- A person who gives advice, typically someone who is expert in a particular field
- In a school, college, or university, a teacher or staff counselor who helps a student plan a course of study
- (advisor) adviser: an expert who gives advice; "an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
- (Advisor (comics)) The Advisor is a supervillain in Marvel Comics' shared universe, the Marvel Universe. He is an enemy of Iron Man and his partner, War Machine. Little is known about his background, except that he is a terrorist with a talent for causing mass mayhem.
- (advisor) One who offers advice
ieee.mobi, Taiwan Taichung Port Road Section 2 & 3, Chasing, Real Estate,28
ieee.mobi, Taiwan Taichung Port Road Section 2 & 3, Chasing, Real Estate,18
investment strategies 2011
b learning investment
high yield funds investment
what do investment firms do
public investment program
return on new investment