Purchasing Investment Property - Investment Trust Share Price
Purchasing Investment Property
- Real estate that generates income, such as an apartment building or a rental house.
- A nonowner occupied residential property used to generate income.
- Real estate owned with the intent of earning income and not intended for owner occupancy.
- Acquire (something) by paying for it; buy
- Haul in (a rope or cable) or haul up (an anchor) by means of a pulley, lever, etc
- (purchase) the acquisition of something for payment; "they closed the purchase with a handshake"
- buying: the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- (purchase) buy: obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Obtain or achieve with effort or suffering
North Purchase Cemetery
I paid a winter visit to this cemetery today. In my quest to photograph all of Attleboro's cemeteries, I'd been putting off this one, as it seemed rather mundane from the road. However, as aficionados know, just about every cemetery rewards a visit,and this was no exception. The snow and clouds combined to form some nice winter vistas as well..
More Linked Bricks
Probably my last Bricklink purchase for a while. I've spent a lot of money on Lego this summer. I'm pretty satisfied with this one, even with a minor piece problem.
what is a good way to invest money
investment banks research
malaysia foreign direct investment
business opportunity investment act
investment trust list
why invest in russia
investments canada limited
top 10 investment funds
investment and economic growth