FREE TOYS CHRISTMAS : TOYS CHRISTMAS
FREE TOYS CHRISTMAS : BUILDING BLOCK TOYS FOR KIDS
Free Toys Christmas
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- Without cost or payment
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- With the sheets eased
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
so, every family has their christmas traditions, and my family is no different...but our traditions might be a little different from yours...first of all, my 16 year old sister wakes us all up at 6am, then we go downstairs...usually, there's an open present for each of us, to occupy our time for a while, and we can look at our stockings...at 7am we're allowed to "wake" my parents who have been pretending to sleep. this year, they didn't bother pretending, they just came down and we started opening gifts almost right away...we do a couple of rounds of "everyone open one gift" and then we switch to free for all... after we've opened everything and played with our toys for a little bit, we have a family breakfast, and start getting ready for our day... we pack our bags and head to indianapolis to spend the next two days with my dad's side of the family...the whole thing... we drive to indy, leaving around 11:30 and arriving around 2 chicago time...we're the first ones there after the aunt, uncle and cousins who live there and my grandparents who spend the week there. as the day goes on, the rest of the family starts showing up. all told, we're 23 people and two dogs (mine stays home). this picture was snapped in the entry way of the house that used to be my grandparent's and now belongs to my aunt and uncle
constructive criticism welcome
Toy market stall - front
For this year's Father Christmas gift I made the little ladies a wee fruit + veg stall.
Like last year's play kitchen, this is another Ikea hack. I started again with the trusty ?7.99 Rast table and added bits of wood donated by friends or that I had left over from other projects to make the frame and trim out the basket area. I used leftover paint from our bathroom refurb - I would have preferred a darker green but was trying to do this on the cheap so I used what I already had wherever possible.
Holding up the awning are shelf supports I found under a desk in the craft room that I'd had for, yes, three years. I knew I'd need those one day - read it and weep, clutter-free minimalists! The wooden boxes underneath are from Ikea and I just screwed a piece of wood into the back of the bottom shelf for the boxes to sit on for that market-friendly tilt.
I made the awning from Ikea fabric but didn't have time to embroider the gals' name into it, too bad. The little veg boxes on top came with a set of Melissa and Doug wooden play food and I topped that set up with extra felt + wooden nature's candy from an online shop. The chalkboard is a piece of cardboard painted with blackboard paint and shoved into a charity-shopped frame.
Not including the play food, this cost under ?20 to make and the girls are gaga for it!
briar horse toys
hot toys berserker
hot toys john connor
making wooden toys for children
vtech electronic toys
usb geek toys
alice in wonderland toys 2011
educational christmas toys
kids creative toys
08.11.2011. u 13:32 •