PENSIONE BOUTIQUE HOTEL : MYKONOS HOTEL REVIEWS.
Pensione Boutique Hotel
- A small stylish hotel, typically one situated in a fashionable urban location
- (Boutique hotels) Small unique hotels that are distinguished by their level of personalised service and individual style, p407.
- (Boutique Hotels) This term refers to any hotel with less than 50 rooms. Originally, Boutique Hotels were small establishments possessing a high element of creativity, and their owners, often designers or second hand goods dealers, would leave the decorative objects in the rooms up for sale.
- Boutique hotel is a term popularized in North America and the United Kingdom to describe intimate, usually luxurious or quirky hotel environments.
- A small hotel or boardinghouse in Italy
- (pehn-see-YAWN-eh) – This word is often interchangeable with “hotel” and “albergo,” although you’ll usually find that a “pensione” is more synonymous with a 1-3 star budget hotel and an “albergo” or “hotel” can go all the way up to 5 stars.
- A pension is a family-owned guest house or boarding house. This term is used in Portugal, France, Spain, Italy and other Continental European countries, where one can usually get a room with a shared bathroom.
La Pensione Amalia di Pedraces (Badia), in Val Badia, e stata la nostra casetta per una settimana.
E si mangia benissimo, spendendo poco!
This is early in the morning. Most of the day these doors are wide open to the reception area which is also a passage into the courtyard complex.
garden city hotel rates
hotel ariston dubrovnik
pet friendly hotel chain
bed and breakfast marche
christchurch luxury accommodation
carmel bed and breakfast
courtyard inn hotels