CAR TOYS LOCATIONS IN WASHINGTON - LOCATIONS IN WASHING
CAR TOYS LOCATIONS IN WASHINGTON - ECO TOYS FOR KIDS - STUFFED TOYS PICTURES.
Car Toys Locations In Washington
- A state in the northwestern US, on the Pacific coast, bordered by Canada; pop. 5,894,121; capital, Olympia; statehood, Nov. 11, 1889 (42). By agreement with Britain, Washington's northern border was set at the 49th parallel in 1846
- The capital of the US; pop. 572,059. It is coextensive with the District of Columbia, a federal district on the Potomac River bordering on the states of Virginia and Maryland. Founded in 1790, during the presidency of George Washington, the city was planned by engineer Pierre-Charles L'Enfant (1754–1825) and built as the capital. Full name Washington, DC
- Capital: the federal government of the United States
- the capital of the United States in the District of Columbia and a tourist mecca; George Washington commissioned Charles L'Enfant to lay out the city in 1791
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- A particular place or position
- The action or process of placing someone or something in a particular position
- (location) placement: the act of putting something in a certain place
- (location) a point or extent in space
- An actual place or natural setting in which a film or broadcast is made, as distinct from a simulation in a studio
- (location) localization: a determination of the place where something is; "he got a good fix on the target"
- (Car-Toy) The cassette tape one carries in the car to learn ones part. Directors use this method to describe a phrase of a song they want a section to work on in the car with repetition.
Sixteen Random Things
Ok, I was tagged by Elizabeth (Shutterfool). So, 16 random things about me:
1) This is my driveway, and I like it best when my car is IN it. (I am a homebody).
2) I have two brothers.
3) My brothers and I are Trekkies.
4) I'm closer to 50 than 40!
5) I've lived in Ontario all my life.
6) My grandmother had five granddaughters, and all have red hair. From strawberry blonde (me) to dark auburn (my oldest cousin) and all different shades in between.
7) My favourite toy, as a kid, was a Baby First Step that I named 'April'.
8) I'm terrible at card games.
9) I like junk food.
10) I don't like heights.
11) A favourite pastime for me is reading on the deck, in the summer.
12) I went to three kindergartens (we moved once, and the school changed locations once).
13) I want popcorn when I go to the movies.
14) I ran in the Marine Corps 10km in Washington, DC.
15) My first cat was named DC (it stood for Darn Cat).
16) I learned to drive standard on a 1977 Volkswagan Beatle.
A nearby sign reads "Triggered by an earthquake the sudden collapse of the mountain's north slope released an explosive force. A turbulent, stone-filled wind silently roared over the land. The steamy, 400 degree Fahrenheit blast cloud raced through the forest at 350 mph. Reaching this location, 8 1/2 miles from the mountain in a little more than one minute. This car was tossed about like a toy, rolled from across the road where it had been parked. Owners of the car were in their cabin at a nearby mine and were killed when Mount St. Helens erupted"
galt toys marble run
transformers animated toys 2011
2009 toys for boys
new toys 2011
play toys for girls
inflatable pool toys for adults
elmo toys for sale
science museum toys
08.11.2011. u 18:15 •