HOW TO CLEAN A FREEZER : CLEAN A FREEZER
How to clean a freezer : Fridge with magnets : Refrigerator on wheels
How To Clean A Freezer
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
Neighbors, Family, and very close Freinds[3/365]
[3/365] Today is my L A S T day of freedom. Tomorrow, school begins. Grade 10, three more years of High school till I am off to ACAD( Alberta College of Art) or SAIT ( Southern Alberta Institute of Technologies). Yep its off to Calgary, either to become and artist( Graphic Design, Photography etc.) or to become a Respiratory Therapist. Yeah, I know, drastic dif. between the two, but its either, medical, or artistic for me. ( A bit of writing on the side definitely, either way I go ) Okay something I have been noticing, is I have been putting defiantly instead of definitely a L O T, my apologies for any confusion.
Oh, why the tub? Yeah, I can soak in a warm bath for, well, H O U R S. Mainly when I have a good read. Right now, I am re-reading the Twilight series, and I am realizing how H I G H L Y overrated Edward Cullen is, I like the beginning of twilight, before Bella and Edward get going in there relationship, I like the style of writing. But after that, the books go from B A D to eek, get this thing away from me, and its a bit interesting when Bella is a Vampire, but other than that, what a stupid book. No offense! I mean, the security the Edward presents for Bella is nice, but I would rather find comfort in a W A R M in-brace, I was thinking about that today in the tub, not a cold, granite hard one, I'll hug the freezer if thats what I want! Yeah, Edward Cullen, too perfect, too cold, and well, just a bit to much like stone!
The title, sorry if you guys are tired of reading, but I have a lot to say today, I guess I could put it on my blog, but no thanks. I thought of a perfect book to write when I am finished college, married, and my name is different ( that way, no old neighbors are offended ) Title for the book, Neighbors, Family, and V E R Y close friends. Pretty much and auto biography about the hilarious, almost soap opera'ish scenes, fights, prejudices, and instances I have experienced with friends, family, and of course neighbors. Its hilarious, some of the tidbits I have written now and then.
Have a hair appointment today, I have natural highlights now, but, they will be mixed with some new stuff now too, a nice trim. I am trying to grow my hair long, and when its wet, or straight its pretty close to being the length I want, but once its dry, its still to short. I am thinking past my shoulder blades, or at least to the middle of them. I really think I would look good with long curls!! and I like the way they look.
You know something, I am actually anticipating school tomorrow, I am going to have to go to be extra early, because its going to take F O R E V E R to fall asleep. I can't wait to see everyone, and get back into the flow of regular, R E A L life. Of course, those feelings will fade fast, Its just that I am board right now ugh. But I am content at the moment. I may go work out actually :D
But yeah, I have bored you guys enough with my continuous banter. Hope you are having a wonderful week. Shutting up now.
Country Cinnamon Rolls
How to Make Country Cinnamon Rolls.
First, find your favorite sweet bread recipe. I use one from “Uncle John’s Original Bread Book.”
The ingredients are:
3 packages active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 cup sugar
1 cup scalded milk
1 ? teaspoons salt
6 tablespoons shortening
3 beaten eggs
7 cups flour
First, assemble ingredients. Float eggs to insure freshness. If eggs bob, go looking for fresh ones in goat pen. Remove goat from fence that has got his head stuck. Clean out feeders. Wash out water trough and refill. Make sure tank heaters are functioning. Find three eggs hidden by chickens in obscure locations and return to kitchen.
Discover you have no milk. Try to convince doe who you are drying up for a cup of milk. No luck. Spot bucket of “A-Plus Kid & Lamb Milk Supplement (Colostrum for the Life of Your Herd!)” Return to kitchen with cup of A-Plus.
Haul in firewood from the porch and restock the wood stove. Let old dog out to pee. Help him back up the ramp into the house. Return to kitchen.
No shortening. Several pounds of frozen butter in the freezer from when the neighbors were milking. Use that.
Proof yeast and throw everything together and knead. Put near wood stove with a wet towel over the top to rise.
Fold laundry, put away dishes, feed dogs, birds, & cats. Make sure hay is covered in case of rain/snow. Return to kitchen.
Search in drawer for the Special Roll Cutter Mom Used. Spend ? hour before locating cutter. Discover a bunch of gizmos you have forgotten you had.
After dough rises, roll out, spread the top with melted butter, cinnamon, honey or brown sugar, and either raisins or since I like them better, dried cranberries. Cut with Mom’s Special Cutter into strips, roll up and put in baking pan, and bake at 375 until the color looks right.
Assemble all used bowls, pots and pans on kitchen floor. Call in hounds to clean.
average cost of a refrigerator
fridge of beer
commercial stainless refrigerator
ice maker in refrigerator
carpigiani batch freezers
refrigerant gas monitor
freezer with small refrigerator
monster energy mini fridge
20.10.2011. u 06:08 •