EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES 3 INGREDIENTS - COOKIES 3 IN
Easy peanut butter cookies 3 ingredients - Way to cook chicken - Roast in the slow cooker.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 3 Ingredients
Nutella Breakfast Pastry
•All Purpose Flour (about a tablespoon)
•1 can Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (6 rolls)
•1/2 cup Nutella®
•1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
•1-2 firm ripe bananas
•1 egg white, beaten
•1 tablespoon sugar mixed with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1.Heat oven to 170°C (350°F). Line cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray
2.Sprinkle flour lightly on sheet of waxed paper. Unroll dough on floured paper into 1 long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Cover with another sheet of waxed paper; with rolling pin, roll to make 18x9-inch rectangle.
3.Spread peanut butter over rectangle to within 1 inch of edges. Spread Nutella over peanut butter (Tip: You can slightly heat these in the microwave for easier spreading)
4.Cut bananas into about 1/8-inch slices; arrange slices with sides touching in 2 rows down the center of the Nutella spread.
5.Fold short ends over 1-inch. Then, beginning on one long side of rectangle, roll up tightly. Pinch edge of dough to seal. Place seam side down on foil-lined cookie sheet.
6.Brush with egg white and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
7.Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately transfer pastry on foil to cooling rack. Cool 30 minutes.
8.Loosely wrap foil around pastry; refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour or until chilled. (Tip: I make mine the night before)
9.To serve, cut into 1-inch slices. (Tip: A serrated knife works best.)
10.Wrap and refrigerate any remaining pastry.
I'm Working on Becoming Fully Vegan...
and really love cookies. sooo!! Vegan cookies to the rescue!
- it isn't hard being a Vegan after awhile
- i'm not shoving Vegan-ism down your throat. i wish everyone was Vegan. it'd help our morality and our economy a lot. but everyone that i'm close to eats burgers probably daily. so i'm not offended by meat eaters.
- i don't crave meat anymore. and it gets easier. i think being Vegetarian first helped.
- you flush huge, polluting, greedy corporations down the corporal toilet once you realize how much better/healthier/cheaper organic stuff and smaller businesses are. unless it's Jiffy. i love Jiffy. (:
- you're saving tons of animals and making a large dedication to them.
- i love animals a lot more than i love people. so it was really easy for me.
- i have edamame, tofu and greens constantly. they're my favorite foods.
it was my first time making them so they look a little weird in the last picture.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, roll the dough into 2-inch balls, place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
my friend derek arranged the photos for me.
affiliate tracking cookie
cookie jar auction
come back to me david cook video
gingerbread cookie ornaments
betty crocker cookbook 1969 edition
should you delete cookies
recipes gingerbread cookies
recipes for no bake cookies
anarchist cookbook recipes
Blog.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva. Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem web pregledniku. Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice Blog.hr slažete se s korištenjem kolačića. Za nastavak pregleda i korištenja web stranice Blog.hr kliknite na gumb "Slažem se".Slažem se