MONROE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICE - DISTRICT ATTOR
Monroe County District Attorney Office - Atlanta Divorce Attorneys
Monroe County District Attorney Office
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- In many jurisdictions in the United States, a District Attorney (DA) is an elected or appointed government official who represents the government in the prosecution of criminal offenses.
- A government prosecutor of suspected crimes. See also CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In Delaware, the prosecutor is referred to as the Attorney General.
- Monroe County is the name of seventeen counties in the United States, named after James Monroe, fifth President of the United States: * Monroe County, Alabama * Monroe County, Arkansas * Monroe County, Florida * Monroe County, Georgia * Monroe County, Illinois * Monroe County, Indiana * Monroe
- (Locksmith Rochester NY)
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- The local center of a large business
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
DA Candidate Bill Taylor: Call Him Irresponsible
The Fair Election Practices Committee has found a TV campaign ad for Bill Taylor in the race for Monroe County District Attorney has violated the Fair Campaign Pledge.
If Mr. Taylor the attorney can't follow a simple campaign pledge and tell the truth, why should voters support him?
He has neither independence nor experience to lead the office of the District Attorney in Monroe County, N.Y. The choice is clear. Vote for Sandra Doorley. Visit Youtube for longer version.
Yamila Yafar, the driver of the Ford Windstar minivan that was involved in the fatal accident that would claim the life of Pa. Sen. James Rhoades, talks to Monroe County District Attorney David Christ
PA State Trooper Jason Beers on the left. Both sent her away before arraignment at Magistrate Debby York's office making sure no one could speak to or interview her.
ohio family law attorney
houston juvenile defense law firms with payment plans
attorney answering service
virginia law firms
attorneys in dallas texas
rogers law firm
atlanta corporate attorney
nursing home negligence attorney
employment law firms new york