SOUTH POINT HOTEL AND SPA : WILLIAMSBURG MANOR BED AND BREAKFAST.
South Point Hotel And Spa
- The South Point Hotel and Casino consists of a 25 story hotel tower and convention center located on a site along Las Vegas Boulevard in Enterprise, Nevada. The casino is owned and operated by Michael Gaughan.
- South Point is the southernmost point of the Australian mainland located on the northern side of Bass Strait. It is also the southernmost point of the mainland of the Wilsons Promontory-Peninsula. South Point is located at .
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- A place or resort with such a spring
When I saw this in our hotel bathroom at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa I was pleasantly surprised! Of course, I had my own sharps container but I thought that was pretty cool. I felt "included" and like they thought of me :) LOL and yeah I know that sounds silly.
Las Vegas was pretty cool (just like last time :) ) I don't drink so I am always sober and get to watch everyone else get drunk off their butts and make fools of themselves...I LOVE people watching. it's better than prime time TV and even better: no commercial breaks!
I also loved the pool and huge hot tub like pool thingy they had :) I made sure I was in the 160's before I went into the pool to splash though because I knew I was gonna drop...and sure enough I caught a 62 a little later.
The night before we went to see The Last Airbender so while we were in the pool I was 'waterbending' which pretty much consisted of me making tai-chi-like hand movements and then at the end splashing water of course.....this little girl swam up to me with big eyes asked"are you bending water?" and I was like "I sure am" it was HILARIOUS! She was so serious too...she said "I can't waterbend...I can only do this" (as she splashes water) LOL
Yay for: pools
Yay for: catching lows
Yay for: Vegas
So tell me, what's your special hidden talent?
South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa
At the High Roller Reining Classic. Live coverage starts tomorrow @ 10:30am PT on equestrianlife.com!
bed and breakfast inns in
mykonos town hotels
country inn and suites hotel
country inn suites by carlson saskatoon
hotels in anaheim ca close to disneyland
hotel gravensteen gent
budget accommodation in mauritius