AIRPORT HOTEL WASHINGTON

12.12.2011., ponedjeljak

INTERNATIONAL HOTEL CHAIN : HOTEL CHAIN


INTERNATIONAL HOTEL CHAIN : HOTEL RESORTS IN JAMAICA.



International Hotel Chain





international hotel chain






    international hotel
  • The Las Vegas Hilton is a hotel, casino, and convention center in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a joint venture between Colony Capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent.





    chain
  • connect or arrange into a chain by linking

  • a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances"

  • A connected flexible series of metal links used for fastening or securing objects and pulling or supporting loads

  • Such a series of links, or a set of them, used to confine a prisoner

  • Such a series of links worn as a decoration; a necklace

  • (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)











Hotel Kazakhstan




Hotel Kazakhstan





In Soviet times, Hotel Kazakhstan was THE Hotel of Almaty and Kazakhstan. Nowadays, with a lot of international hotel chains situated in Kazakhstan, Hotel Kazakhstan is just famous for its past. In the basement there is a real good bar with nice live music.











Hotel reception




Hotel reception





ILO/ Apex Image 2010

Staff at reception assisting a client at an international hotel chain - the Four Seasons - in Damascus.










international hotel chain







Similar posts:

hotels in beijing airport

mt buller accommodation

western trails motel

the royal palace hotel

marlington motor inn

hotel adria milano marittima

hope hotel shanghai

art hotel olympic

honeymoon suite hotels




- 15:16 - Komentari (0) - Isprintaj - #

<< Arhiva >>

  prosinac, 2011  
P U S Č P S N
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Prosinac 2011 (18)

Dnevnik.hr
Gol.hr
Zadovoljna.hr
OYO.hr
NovaTV.hr
DomaTV.hr
Mojamini.tv

AIRPORT HOTEL WASHINGTON

Linkovi

Blog.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva. Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem web pregledniku. Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice Blog.hr slažete se s korištenjem kolačića. Za nastavak pregleda i korištenja web stranice Blog.hr kliknite na gumb "Slažem se".Slažem se