Room decorating themes : Discount home decor.
Room Decorating Themes
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- (theme) subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- (theme) provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- (theme) a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
I am getting rid of this hutch. It does not match the wood work in our kitchen/Dining area, which is oak. My husband bought this for me about 16 years ago used. I have loved it for a long time and it is filled with my crystal and Holly Hobby collection. I no longer want to display the Holly collection. I am redoing my kitchen theme from basically no theme (a true country decorator should know what I mean, no theme usually means lots of stuff that I like with no rhyme or reason :) and believe me since I have decorated in this sense for so many years, I am not totally changing my ways. I found a much smaller hutch last winter and it is oak and just darling. I have started to collect things that are fruit with the main focus on apples. I have green counter tops and backsplash and the red simply looks divine! So this hutch is going on Craigslist and I would love to find an oak buffet to match my new hutch, with glass doors to display my crystal which includes pink vaseline glass from France and items I have found in thrift store and garage sales over the years with a few wedding gifts as well. I doubt I will collect more then what I have so a buffet with glass would be perfect. The hunt is on!
chocolate! broderie room
The Broderie Room was decorated with the theme, "Life Is Like A Box Of Cream-Filled Chocolates". They used creamy raspberry and strawberry colored flowers, chocolate-covered pedestals and urns.
baseball theme decorations
christmas office decoration
coffee themed kitchen decor
nursery room decor
bear nursery decor
moroccan inspired decor
birthday party decoration idea
decorative wall coverings