Victorian Table Decorations : Easy Cake Decoration Ideas.
Victorian Table Decorations
- (table decoration) Any of many diverse articles placed on a dining table principally as ornament though some may have a secondary function
- A person who lived during the Victorian period
- a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- priggish: exaggeratedly proper; "my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts"
- of or relating to Queen Victoria of Great Britain or to the age in which she ruled; "Victorian morals"
Secon place table design by Michelle Meeks, member. Her table was created especially for her granddaughters with plastic drinking glasses and light up ice cubes!
Table decorated by Debbie Swalla, member, using her grandmother's "desert rose" china set.
tuscan wall decor
cottage style decoration
outdoor christmas light decorating ideas
iron garden decorations
marilyn monroe home decor
free online room decorator
decorative bath mats
decorating a victorian house
decorative wall vases