Baby hat. What can 7 month old babies eat. Sample baby announcements
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform
- Used to refer to a particular role or occupation of someone who has more than one
- put on or wear a hat; "He was unsuitably hatted"
- an informal term for a person's role; "he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
Eyelet baby hat
My first try at knitting for babies. I've crocheted plenty of baby blankets, but never made any garments. Knitted for friends of ours in Geneva who just had a baby girl.
Pattern: Eyelet Baby Hat from the book One Skein Wonders
Yarn: Pink worsted-weight acrylic (pilfered from an afghan set, I am woefully low on yarn appropriate for babies).
Needles: Size 6 circular and dpns
Overall I'm happy with the hat - quickest handmade baby gift I've ever produced - although I had forgotten how much more painful it is to knit with acrylic yarn.
I'm not sure I'd do the picot edging again - it looks okay in the photo, but in real life the edging tends to stick out at 90 degrees from the rest of the hat. If I tried the edging again, I might try with a smaller size needle than the rest of the hat.
I also had to remove one of the knit rows from the very top of the hat, as it ended up very pointy the first time I finished it.
Vine lace baby hat
Vine lace baby hat. Pattern available for free at Interweaves Knitting Daily. Knit with 3,5 mm needles and Jaeger Aqua cotton.
baby shower cookie recipes
baby story episodes
free printable baby coupons
baby pictures gallery
fisher price baby bassinet
restoration hardware baby registry
design ideas for baby rooms
baby reborn dolls
baby girl sonogram pictures