Clean makeup brushes - Asian make up blog - Vaseline as makeup remover
Clean Makeup Brushes
- (brush) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- (brush) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- (brush) a dense growth of bushes
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
A wedding tradition
Saturday, June 5, 2010
With the little one fully recovered from stomach flu, I have some time to clean up my long neglected dresser.
Chinese brides who adhere to tradition will certainly recognize this tin mug, although most are made of plastic today. Oh yes, being a traditionalist, I insisted not only on having the full set, but they must be made of metal and painted, as what my ancestors had. I am not really sure what this set is called, but it is for the purpose of personal toilette. Long ago in China, when houses didn't have in-house plumbing, the outhouse and washing areas were located some distance away. And hence everyone will have a tray consisted of a huge mug such as this, a basin and a potty. It is tradition for newly weds to have these for their new household.
And I've also realized that I cannot live without VC.
cleaning out my bathroom at 2 a.m
threw away a ton of old makeup.
this is all i have left :(
make up acne scars
over the top eye makeup
beautiful eye make up
cream to powder makeup
professional makeup course
remove eye makeup
famous makeup artist