Flight fare watcher : Heathrow flights : Compare flights tickets
Flight Fare Watcher
- A person who observes something attentively or regularly
- a person who keeps a devotional vigil by a sick bed or by a dead body
- spectator: a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star"
- watchman: a guard who keeps watch
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- shoot a bird in flight
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- The money a passenger on public transportation has to pay
- eat well
- A range of food, esp. of a particular type
- A passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, esp. a taxicab
- do: proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
- menu: an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
Keanu Reeves turns up the heat as a stone cold serial killer playing a sadistic game of cat and mouse with a burnt-out FBI agent (James Spader). This action-packed thriller zooms along against a wild backdrop of twisted streets, screaming sirens and pure adrenaline!
James Spader stars as Joel Campbell, a former detective traumatized by the death of his lover at the hands of a serial killer he'd been hunting--a psychopath who has taken their combative relationship a little too personally, and has now tracked the retired Campbell down in Chicago. The killer, who methodically studies his victims before killing them, starts sending Campbell photographs of prospective victims and gives him a day to find them before they're killed. Campbell rises to the challenge, returns to his role as detective, and launches a comprehensive manhunt for the killer and the women in the photographs. The Watcher is surprisingly watchable--though it does suffer from an excessive use of arty cinematography. But while the psychological interpretation of the killer's behavior is a little too schematic to be convincing, the portrayal of Campbell is quite strong, particularly due to Spader's performance. A much-underrated actor, Spader is lean and efficient in his portrayal, rarely given to flashy histrionics, but compelling and emotionally complex. Unfortunately, the killer is played by Keanu Reeves; and though Reeves isn't as terrible an actor as some critics may say, he's out of his depth here. Still, Spader carries most of the movie, and the sequences in which the police are trying to track down the victims are nicely suspenseful--in fact, the movie is overall more interested in suspense than gore, making it a pleasant change from most contemporary thrillers. Also starring Marisa Tomei as Campbell's psychiatrist and budding romantic interest. --Bret Fetzer
Watcher of the skies watcher of all
From life alone to life as one,
Think not now your journeys done
For though your ship be sturdy, no
Mercy has the sea,
Will you survive on the ocean of being?
Come ancient children hear what I say
This is my parting council for you on your way.
from Genesis "Watcher of the Skies"
Watcher of the sea
Da non confondere con "Watcher of the skies" dei Genesis di Peter Gabriel (Foxtrot - 1972)
flight fare watcher
From the leading name in sensible eating, Deluxe Weight Watchers Light and Tasty serves up a bounty of recipes from ten of its best-selling cookbooks. So whether you're planning a summer barbecue for friends or an impromptu dinner for two, find delicious choices right at your fingertips. Features: includes 2,250 light, low-fat recipes. Analyze any recipe for nutrional values. Add your own recipes. Adjust recipes to any serving size, substitute ingredients, make instant shipping lists, and more.
flights from london to pisa
canadian airfare prices
jay flight trailer
track flight in the air
flights to tulum mexico
hotel and airfare packages
map of airplanes in flight