Airline Ticket Jackets : Low Cost Flights To New York.
Airline Ticket Jackets
- An airline ticket is a document, created by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft. This document is then used to obtain a boarding pass, at the airport.
- An outer covering, esp. one placed around a tank or pipe to insulate it
- A metal casing for a bullet
- (jacket) an outer wrapping or casing; "phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- (jacket) a short coat
- An outer garment extending either to the waist or the hips, typically having sleeves and a fastening down the front
- (jacket) provide with a thermally non-conducting cover; "The tubing needs to be jacketed"
Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Black, LT
Weekends are where it’s at; and the steen’s mountain full zip fleece is perfect for those casual days when comfort is at a premium but performance is still a factor. made from 360g mtr™ fleece, this jacket is as red, warm, and durable as it is soft. cinch the hem when the wind kicks up, and stow essentials in front zip pockets. perfect for an evening around the fire, a weekend out at the cabin, or an early morning hike. you’ll find yourself reaching for this essential jacket again and again. authentic fit.
Steve at Giza
Scanned from a slide, photographed in December 1978.
Yes, it was hot in that jacket but it contained my passport, airline tickets, money, travelers cheques etc. Before the days of bumbags...
Airports are fun...in 1970.
Classic line-up along the terminal window (me in the middle clutching an American Airlines ticket jacket -- and you can also see AA planes in the background). O'Hare Airport, 1970.
flight deals from los angeles
cheapest flights to kuwait
arrival flight information
cheap airfare tickets
air flight sale
cancelled flight compensation
offers affordable airline tickets