AUTOMATIC FLOOR CLEANING MACHINE. AUTOMATIC FLOOR
Automatic Floor Cleaning Machine. How To Clean Cd Player. Brass Cleaning Services.
Automatic Floor Cleaning Machine
- Floor cleaning is a major occupation throughout the world. The main job of most cleaners is to clean floors.
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- automatic rifle: light machine gun
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
1) SIGN IN A LONDON DEPARTMENT STORE:
Bargain basement upstairs.
2) NOTICE SENT TO RESIDENTS OF A WILT SHIRE PARISH:
Due to increasing problems with litter louts and vandals we must ask anyone with relatives buried in the graveyard to do their best to keep them in order.
3) NOTICE IN A DRY CLEANER's WINDOW:
Anyone leaving their garments here for more than 30 days will be disposed of.
4) SIGN IN A LAUNDROMAT:
Automatic washing machines: please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
5) IN AN OFFICE:
After tea break staff should empty the teapot and stand upside down on the draining board
6) SIGN ON MOTORWAY GARAGE:
Please do not smoke near our petrol pumps. Your life may not be worth much but our petrol is
7) SPOTTED IN A SAFARI PARK
Elephants please stay in your car
8) SEEN DURING A CONFERENCE:
For anyone who has children and doesn't know it, there is a day care on the first floor blind persons crossing
9) NOTICE IN A FIELD:
The farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free, but the bull charges
10) MESSAGE ON A LEAFLET
If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons
11) SIGN ON A REPAIR SHOP DOOR
We can repair anything. (Please knock hard on the door - the bell doesn't work)
12) SPOTTED IN A TOILET IN A LONDON OFFICE BLOCK
Toilet out of order. Please use floor below
Day 127: A Perfect Fit
I kept myself busy today by cleaning the RP room like crazy. I Swiffer'd the entire floor, vacuumed every particle of nylon powder, maintenanced every machine and was still able to leave work at noon, BOOYEAH!!
Since I rolled out of bed and went to work, I had to go home and look presentable for my car purchase. Then it was over to the bank to get all my financials in order. I still had some time to kill so I went to none other than Target to waste time.
I met up with my dad at Honda and so began the 3 hour car buying process. There was only 1 black automatic Fit left on the lot and it was mine- ALL MINE. At first I was super excited but after signing my name for the billionth time and waiting around for endless paperwork and financing... I lost some of my joy. Finally they placed the keys in my hands, made me ring a bell for buying a car and then I bolted out of there before they could even tell me congrats.
As of now, I'm reading up on the manual and still peeking out the window to see my car parked out back, I'm such a nerd.
This is my apron at work, it's actually very brightly colored despite the 16 layers of nylon powder adhering to it.
always dirty never clean lyrics
cleaning sofa upholstery
washing machine cleaning tips
how to clean a house like a maid
water bottle cleaning brush
window cleaning business cards
best way to clean a ceramic tile floor
how to clean marble counter top
28.10.2011. u 12:07 •