CLEANING CLOTH FOR GLASSES - FOR GLASSES
Cleaning Cloth For Glasses - Electric Razor Cleaning Solution
Cleaning Cloth For Glasses
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- spectacles: optical instrument consisting of a frame that holds a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision
- (glass) a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A pair of lenses set in a frame resting on the nose and ears, used to correct or assist defective eyesight or protect the eyes
- A pair of binoculars
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- A piece of cloth for a particular purpose, such as a dishcloth or a tablecloth
- A variety of cloth
- fabric: artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- Woven or felted fabric made from wool, cotton, or a similar fiber
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- A woven fabric such as used in dressing, decorating, cleaning or other practical use; A piece of cloth used for a particular purpose; A form of attire that represents a particular profession; Priesthood, clergy
Viking Diamond Weave Microfiber Windshield & Glass Cloth - 2 Pack
The hottest and fastest growing trend in automotive detailing today is the use of microfiber towels and as the number one brand in automotive appearance accessories, Viking is leading the way into the future of detailing. The performance and versatility of cutting edge microfiber technology is a leap beyond the old towels and drying cloths of the past. Millions of tiny fibers embedded in a microfiber cloth grab and hold dust and dirt like no product that has come before it. Microfiber is so effective, it even cleans without chemicals, saving both time and money. All microfiber cloths share these properties, but Viking goes the extra mile to enhance certain properties within it's line of specialty microfiber products. The secret of this microfiber towel lies in the unique, diamond weave texture that outperforms any other in cleaning windshields, glass, or mirrors. It easily cuts through tough dirt, grime, finger prints and even smoker’s haze. Smudges, streaks and fingerprints disappear with one wipe of this remarkable product.
Micro Fiber Cloth
- Many variety of cleaning cloth and microfiber cloth
- Cuts your car washing and maintenance effort and time!
- Different grades to perform different cleaning jobs for interior, paintwork, glass, waxing, polishing, buffing.
- Very economical and cost effective
Mouse with cloth glidepads
For better friction on my desk, I've put some new mouse glidepads made from cloth unter my Logitech MX518. The cloth glidepads were cut from my glasses cleaning cloth and glued under the mouse with a water soluble glue-stick.
how to clean a kitchen
go green cleaning
what cleans aluminum
food to clean colon
kitchen cleaning schedules
clean my pc reviews
simple and clean intro
how to clean old records
28.10.2011. u 11:20 •