COMMERCIAL GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS. CLEANING PRODUCTS
COMMERCIAL GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS. COMMERCIAL CLEANING RATE CHART. HOW TO CLEAN SOAP SCUM OFF GLASS SHOWER DOORS.
Commercial Green Cleaning Products
- Cleaning products as defined in this document refer to products that are used for the routine cleaning of the indoor built environment.
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- Making or intended to make a profit
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- Green foliage or growing plants
- Green color or pigment
- Green clothes or material
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass; "a green tree"; "green fields"; "green paint"
- turn or become green; "The trees are greening"
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
AFC Energy develops low-cost alkaline fuel cell technology for clean energy
generation. Focused on industrial applications, the company’s objective is
to produce a scaleable on-demand green energy solution with the lowest
possible unit cost electricity.
AFC Energy’s alkaline fuel cell operates at greatly enhanced efficiency
compared to conventional power generation systems and runs at low
temperature and pressure. It is easy to manufacture and maintain and
has eliminated the need for precious metals. These defining factors
have contributed to a number of commercial tie-ups with world leading
organisations such as Linc Energy, Centrica, Air Products, WSP Group
In a world of climate change, fuel insecurity and escalating electricity
demands AFC Energy’s revolutionary technology will act as a catalyst for
technological change, transforming the way industries of today produce
clean energy for tomorrow.
The Green Performer - Vacuum cleaner
Consumer Lifestyle introduced the Green Performer – a vacuum cleaner made for 50% from post-industrial plastics and 25% bio-based plastics. It’s a very energy-efficient vacuum cleaner, but it is a Green Product mainly because it scores so high in the Focal Area of Recycling. It is manufactured following the principles of the cradle-to-cradle concept. C2C products are created from recycled, reusable or sustainable materials. The Green Performer is exactly that.
© PHILIPS - This photograph is free for editorial (non-commercial) use with Philips-related subjects
clean glass windows
keep a clean home
dry clean today
how to clean granite counter
windows xp registry cleaning
vinegar cleaning solutions
clean eating magazine
28.10.2011. u 11:11 •