AIR FLIGHTS TO CANCUN - AIR FLIGHTS
AIR FLIGHTS TO CANCUN - CHEAPEST FLIGHT TO AMRITSAR
Air Flights To Cancun
Per aspera ad astra
which means "To the stars through difficulties".
Chronologically the very first impression of "Mexico from above", watched from the plane's window...
I chose the title because of the "inhuman" effort it took for us to travel to mexico... A short complication overview, anyone? Well, you have no other choice anyway...! ;-))
- Uncertainty about possible swine flu due to poor news reportings in media...
- Reconsidering after 2 weeks; final decision was to refuse from cancelling the trip
- 1st change in flight booking:
Flight route Zurich, CH --> Cancun, MEX cancelled.
New route: Zurich, CH --> Frankfurt, GER --> Cancun, MEX instead...
- 2nd change in flight booking:
Zurich, CH --> Frankfurt, GER --> Cancun, MEX cancelled as well. %-P Now flying Zurich, CH --> Frankfurt, GER --> Miami, USA --> Cancun, MEX. Believe it or not, this one really took place at last... :-O
- Oh yes, and not to mention this weird "Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/Departure Form" we had to fill out before reaching Miami... Basically only for getting a permisson to enter the US (Airport Miami), in order to wait there 5 hours for our next flight. With the side effect of getting a lesson in legibly writing US block capitals for forms. Yes, nothing else allowed. Tsss... :-]
(I better keep my personal opinion about this kind of bureaucrazy for myself...^^)
But nevertheless, to have the chance to visit such a beautiful place I'd say was worth all those adventures for me / us... :-)
Line-up at Tim Hortons
I arrived at the airport well in advance of the boarding time for my flight to Vancouver. Unfortunately, I ended up spending 50 minutes or so in line at Tim's waiting for a coffee and muffin.
From what I could understand, there was a flight to Cancun that was delayed or something, so Air Canada had given a plane load of people vouchers for a breakfast. Both Tim's and the Second Cup down the hall only had their regular 6am shift on.
So, understaffed, and those staff that were there were not tres rapido. That Tim's has a near monopoly on coffee at the airport is quite clear. They would never survive in downtown Montreal. Combine that with the additional overhead of having to process vouchers instead of cash, and you've got one long line-up.
I imagine that it was only the prospect of facing a five-hour flight without a coffee before hand (even Tim's coffee, which is mediocre at the best of times) that got me to wait in line for so long. I wouldn't normally wait that long in line for money, let along a beverage.
On the upside, it made every other wait on the trip seem like no time at all.
private plane flights
direct flights to santorini
iron maiden documentary flight 666
flight fluid restrictions
price for airfare
how early should i arrive for an international flight
canada flight info
cheap airline flights to hawaii
cheap flights from detroit to chicago