EHEIM FISH TANK FILTERS : TANK FILTERS
Eheim fish tank filters : Graduated neutral density filter 58mm : Best 72mm uv filter.
Eheim Fish Tank Filters
- aquarium: a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals
An aquarium (plural aquariums or aquaria) is a vivarium consisting of at least one transparent side in which water-dwelling plants or animals are kept. Fishkeepers use aquaria to keep fish, invertebrates, amphibians, marine mammals, turtles, and aquatic plants.
Fish Tank is a 2009 British drama film directed by Andrea Arnold. The film won the Jury Prize at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival. It also won the 2010 BAFTA for Best British Film.
- (filter) an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- (filter) remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- (filter) device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- Eheim GmbH & Co. KG is a German company founded by Gunther Eheim, operating in the domain of aquariums and aquarium accessories.
After oct 2008 redesign
Tank size: 0.6x0.3x0.28 m
Tank volume: 60-litres (
Filtration (type, filter load type): Eheim 2222. No foam, only ceramics (one compartment with Ehfimech and one compartment with Ehfisubstrate).
Lighting (type, wpg, hours on): 2x24 watt HO T5. 1 Aquarelle, 1 Deltec Midday. 11 hours/day (11:00-22:00).
Water heating/cooling: Yes at about 26 degrees.
CO2 (bottle volume, bubble rate, reactor type, hours on): 6 kg, 1 bubble/sec, My filter (Eheim 2222), 10:00-22:00
Water chemistry (PH, GH, KH, temp., nitrate, CO2 concentration): Not known (below 6.5), 2.5 dGH, 2 dKH, 26 C, 10 ppm dosed not measured, Not known.
Aeration (if any): Ripples on water from the filter (Eheim 2222).
Fertilizing (what, how much, how often): Doubble dose EC after water change, 10 ppm NO3, 1 ppm PO4, 0.2 ppm Fe from PMDD after water change. GH-boost after water change (20 ppm Ca, 8 ppm Mg), 2-3 drops of micronutrients when I feed the fish during the week.
UV-C filtering (how long is it on, how often if on, when): 24 hours/day for a couple of days when I have hazy/algaewater.
Water changing (how often, how much): 50% one time per week.
Tank Size90 x 25 x 40 cm
(35 x 10 x 16 in)
Plants: Riccia fluitans, Blyxa japonica, Microsorum pteropus, Microsorum pteropus "Windelov", Anubias barteri var. nana, Sagittaria sp., Rotala sp. "Green", Rotala wallichii.
Fish/Animals: Paracheirodon axelrodi, Megalamphodus sweglesi, Otocinclus affinis.
Decorative Materials: Fine gravel and a piece of driftwood to fix the Microsorum (not visible)
Background: Red cart.
Lighting: 4 Arcadia fluorescent bulbs 30W - total 120W
FiltrationExternal: canister filter - Eheim Ecco 2233
Additional Information: Substrate - Laterite, Sera flore depot, processed earthworm castings (humus). Liquid fertilizer: ADA green brighty step3. CO2 pressurized sistem with Azoo 300 difuser
use of nd filter
skylight lens filter
super hepa filter
fish tank filter systems
whole house iron filter
dirt devil f3 hepa filter
cleaning range hood filters
get through barracuda web filter
web filter unblock