HEAT PUMP SELECTION : PUMP SELECTION
Heat pump selection : Water jet pump.
Heat Pump Selection
- A device that transfers heat from a colder area to a hotter area by using mechanical energy, as in a refrigerator
- A heat pump is a machine or device that moves heat from one location (the 'source') at a lower temperature to another location (the 'sink' or 'heat sink') at a higher temperature using mechanical work or a high-temperature heat source.
- A device which uses compression and decompression of gas to heat and/or cool a house.
- apparatus that extracts heat from a liquid that is at a higher temperature than its surroundings; can be used to transfer heat from a reservoir outside in order to heat a building
- choice: the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
- an assortment of things from which a choice can be made; "the store carried a large selection of shoes"
- choice: the person or thing chosen or selected; "he was my pick for mayor"
- The action or fact of carefully choosing someone or something as being the best or most suitable
- A number of carefully chosen things
- A range of things from which a choice may be made
Novak L., ICR 2011 Technical Session
Technical Session, Thursday 25 August: Heat pumps and natural refrigerants I
Presentation of paper: Refrigerant selection for a heat pump tumble dryer, by Novak L., EMBRACO Slovakia s.r.o., Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia
Castleregh Street. Sydney. 2008.
piston hydraulic pump
submersible pool cover pump
water pump calculation
diesel fuel pump
air compressor pump parts
solar powered water pumps for wells
bosch fuel pump 044
oase fountain pumps
red pumps size 7
04.11.2011. u 05:40 •