Zombie Photo Maker. 37993 Powered By Coppermine Photo Gallery
Zombie Photo Maker
- A person who is or appears lifeless, apathetic, or completely unresponsive to their surroundings
- automaton: someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way; "only an automaton wouldn't have noticed"
- A soulless corpse said to be revived by witchcraft, esp. in certain African and Caribbean religions
- zombi: a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- zombi: a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- Originally, a snake-deity of or deriving from West Africa and Haiti
- A photo finish
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A person or thing that makes or produces something
- manufacturer: a business engaged in manufacturing some product
- a person who makes things
- God; the Creator
- Godhead: terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
Stick 'Em Up, Prestonian Swine, and Prepare to Meet Your Bleachy Maker.
It is 4:26am and the zombie DVD player just turned itself on and woke me up. Why? Nobody knows the fabled myteries of the DVD player. One cannot turn it off. Only watch its lights flash in the hope it is not trying to communicate through luminant Morse code, and take over the world.
Anyway, I took this photo at work, because I listened to the voice of a nice British man whilst I cleaned. No, it wasn't Michael Caine.
You guys know I'm a crap Flickr friend. But you also know I'll always be here lurking. Even if I'm quiet, I'll be thinking of you :)
So hello G, Dharma, Sundog, Ivy, myguerrilla, Contumacy Singh, Anima Arte, Linger, Violet, Bry, and all those other flickrites I idolise so much. (If I forgot you and you're important, remember it's 4am and I have been trying to communicate with zombie electronics for half an hour...)
Day 51/366: Tickets of the Dead
If you don't know, Diary of the Dead is the latest of the George Romero zombie movies, the story of a group of amateur film makers rolling footage when the Zombie outbreak strikes. Despite zombies everwhere, the "star" of the movie doesnt drop the camera (like documenting the outbreak is some kind of lifeline to normalicy).
The social commentary - and George always has some of that in his films - is that how we live our lives in the information age, how "if it didn't happen on film, then it didn't happen," I thought, as I was going home, how my 365 project was EXACTLY what he was talking about, how having a camera within arms reach at all time is. . . bad? good? Empowering? I'm not sure. This will bear more introspection.
one hour photo stream
editing photo background
traditional photo album
photo editing software free download for vista
free wedding photo album templates
zombie photo editor
international photo id